Changing the way the world thinks.
- THE INFLUENCE RAP MUSIC HAS (OR DOESN’T HAVE) ON VIOLENT CRIMESI feel the need to preface this by pointing out that I enjoy rap music, even theContinue reading “THE INFLUENCE RAP MUSIC HAS (OR DOESN’T HAVE) ON VIOLENT CRIMES”
- What does physics still have left to answer?This question is intentionally broad, but why aren’t we done with physics, why is it when weContinue reading “What does physics still have left to answer?”
- SHOULD YOU BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIC?Are you stuck in a constant cycle of self-criticism, overthinking, and generally feeling a little bit crapContinue reading “SHOULD YOU BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIC?”
- WHY DO WE KNOW MORE ABOUT SPACE THAN WE DO ABOUT OUR OWN OCEANS?Pressure. Thanks for reading. But in all seriousness, our planet Earth has a diameter of about 12,500Continue reading “WHY DO WE KNOW MORE ABOUT SPACE THAN WE DO ABOUT OUR OWN OCEANS?”
- Social Anxiety and MeI went through cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) over the course of five months to treat social anxietyContinue reading “Social Anxiety and Me”
- RESILIENCEThe inspiration for this post comes from a very powerful, and very moving, TED talk I wasContinue reading “RESILIENCE”
Make sure you’re subscribed to receive updates directly to your email inbox.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.