Welcome to CRXL, we are dedicated to self-improvement through education. This is a space for ideas to be shared and discussions to be had about a various range and a vast array of topics. Always keep working on yourself.
- What does physics still have left to answer?This question is intentionally broad, but why aren’t we done with physics, why is it when weContinue reading “What does physics still have left to answer?”
- SHOULD YOU BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIC?Are you stuck in a constant cycle of self-criticism, overthinking, and generally feeling a little bit crapContinue reading “SHOULD YOU BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIC?”
- WHY DO WE KNOW MORE ABOUT SPACE THAN WE DO ABOUT OUR OWN OCEANS?Pressure. Thanks for reading. But in all seriousness, our planet Earth has a diameter of about 12,500Continue reading “WHY DO WE KNOW MORE ABOUT SPACE THAN WE DO ABOUT OUR OWN OCEANS?”
- Social Anxiety and MeI went through cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) over the course of five months to treat social anxietyContinue reading “Social Anxiety and Me”
- RESILIENCEThe inspiration for this post comes from a very powerful, and very moving, TED talk I wasContinue reading “RESILIENCE”
- THE DICHOTOMY OF CONTROLThe dichotomy of control is a term used by the Greco-Roman Stoic philosophers, and it means ‘toContinue reading “THE DICHOTOMY OF CONTROL”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.